Terms and Conditions
COFFEE COMPANY MEMBERSHIP & BEAN COUNTER REWARDS PROGRAM
The Bean Counter Rewards Program is exclusive to Members of The Coffee Company.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
- Membership to is open to all residents of Australia and commenced on 22/05/2015.
- Membership is free.
- To join you must register your details online here.
- The Coffee Company may grant or refuse Membership in its absolute discretion.
- You will be required to enter your first name, last name, postal address, email address, date of birth and password to register.
- Each member is permitted to have only one Membership, which will be allocated to one nominated email address upon registration. Each email address may only be used for a single Membership.
- By registering, each Member accepts these Conditions. The Coffee Company reserves the right to withdraw, add or vary any of the Membership terms and condition at any time.
- By registering, each member consents to The Coffee Company communicating with them via email, mail, telephone or SMS.
- If granted Coffee Company Membership, The Coffee Company will enter your contact details in the Bean Counter Rewards Program database and activate the membership.
- A Member may their cancel Membership at any time by calling The Coffee Company or sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MEMBERS PERSONAL DETAILS
- All Members will have access to change their Profile details and review their Bean Counter Rewards Progress at any time via the Members page
- Members are solely responsible for ensuring that all their personal details are kept up to date and should pay particular attention to maintaining an up to date email address.
- Please select ‘Forgot your password?’ at the Members sign in or contact The Coffee Company if you cannot remember your Membership details at email@example.com.
BEAN COUNTER REWARDS
- Bean Counter Rewards Discount Vouchers are strictly non-transferable between Members or Memberships.
- Bean Counter Rewards will be earned through the online purchase of any product currently available on the Coffee Company website.
- A Member must first login to their Membership account before processing an online purchase to accumulate Bean Counter Rewards. If a Member is not logged into their account, Bean Counter Rewards strictly cannot be granted for that purchase made.
- Members who shop in-store have the option to select ‘store pick up’ at the checkout when shopping online as a Member, in order to gain Bean Counter Rewards.
- Members will receive one $20 (AUD) Discount Voucher, recorded in the Members area, after an online spend of $500 (AUD) has been accumulated and fully completed.
- Every $20 Discount Voucher earned will contain a unique promotional code. Members must enter that promotional code at the checkout stage to apply the $20 discount to a future purchase.
- A $20 Discount Voucher can be applied to the online purchase of any product currently available on the Coffee Company website.
- This unique promotional code is valid for one use only and is strictly non-transferable.
- Discount Vouchers received cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Members can view their Discount Vouchers earned on the Members page
- Discount Vouchers can be redeemed with a maximum of $20 redemption in one transaction.
- No other offers or gift vouchers may be used at the same time as a $20 Discount Voucher.
OTHER COFFEE COMPANY MEMBER BENEFITS
- Members will receive the monthly Grinder E-Newsletter, full of the latest products, tips and competitions
- Members will receive from time to time ‘Members Only’ discounts, special promotions and product samples, subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Members may view their order history, use the re-order option, and access quick online checkout.
BEAN COUNTER REWARDS PROGRAM OPERATION
- If The Coffee Company is unable to confirm that you are an existing Member on our program database, you will be required to re-apply by registering as a Member online in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Such registration will be for a new Membership and any rewards previously accumulated will not transfer to the new Membership.
- The Coffee Company reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to suspend your Membership in the event that you accumulate an excessive number of Discount Vouchers, pending investigation into the accumulation of that credit.
- The Coffee Company may terminate your Membership if it considers you have used your Bean Counter Rewards fraudulently or otherwise in contravention of these terms and conditions or the law generally.
- The Coffee Company accepts no responsibility for any SMS, email or other mail not received by Members or for any delay in delivery due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.
- The Coffee Company is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either collected at the time you registered as a member or during the course of your membership, either caused by a Coffee Company employee in person or via phone or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this service, or for any other technical error, or a combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this service including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of member's contact details.
- The Coffee Company reserves the right to remove credit incorrectly or accidentally added to your Bean Counter Rewards Progress Chart, without notice to you.
- The Coffee Company is not liable for any damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with Coffee Company Membership or the Bean Counter Rewards program or with any of the special offers, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In all matters, all decisions of The Coffee Company will be final and cannot be contested, and the member hereby agrees to accept such decisions.
- If for any reason Bean Counter Rewards Program is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention or any other causes beyond the control of The Coffee Company which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this service, The Coffee Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Bean Counter Rewards Program.
- Members must not provide false or misleading information to The Coffee Company and must not alter, reproduce, disclose or in any way interfere with the details of other members. The Coffee Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify or suspend and /or delete any rewards s or entitlements accrued by any member who does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and may do so without notice to that member.
- The Coffee Company reserves the right at its sole discretion, to change these terms and conditions, the terms of any of its special offers, Membership program or Bean Counter Rewards program at any time without notice to you other than a general notice displayed at www.coffeecompany.com.au
- You hereby authorize The Coffee Company to disclose your information to agents associated with the delivery of this program for the sole purpose of operating and maintaining its Membership and Bean Counter Rewards Programs.
- Any disputes relating to Membership or the Bean Counter Rewards Programs must be notified via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP AND BEAN COUNTER REWARDS PROGRAMS
- The Coffee Company reserves the right to cancel its Membership and Bean Counter Rewards Programs at any time without prior notice.
- Upon cancellation, any remaining rewards or outstanding gift vouchers related to the Bean Counter Rewards Program will be forfeited.
- Any tax, liability or duty arising from a Member's participation in the Bean Counter Rewards is the responsibility of the Member.
- The Coffee Company will not be liable for the suspension or cancellation of the Membership and Bean Counter Rewards Programs on any account including (without limitation) for any Bean Counter Rewards balance in a Member’s account at the time of suspension or cancellation.